Website Casinos Austria International
This work as a career listing is about Casinos Austria International in Wien, Wien, Österreich 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Casinos Austria International Holding GmbH (CAI) is one of the leading players in the global gaming industry. Casinos Austria International’s competence ranges from evaluation and planning to the construction and operation of classic casinos and the development of modern entertainment centers. With its broad portfolio of development, consulting and management services, CAI has been able to realize more licensed gaming projects in more countries than any other company in the industry since its foundation in 1977.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of initiatives and projects to increase the profitability of the operations. In this context you play a key role in the implementation of the Casinos International strategy.
- You will act as a direct contact person for the Casino directors of the operations and entities regarding business-relevant topics. Therefore, you take a leading role in the further development of the portfolio and ensure a smooth operational process.
- Furthermore, you will analyze current processes and working methods, identify optimization potentials and initiate appropriate measures accordingly.
- By conducting benchmarks and ensuring sustainable knowledge transfer, you will be instrumental in increasing competitiveness.
- In addition, you are responsible for the compliance and implementation of standards and group guidelines and within the stakeholder management for the representation of CAI and its subsidiaries.
- You will also be involved in the recruiting and selection process of senior management positions at CAI and represent the Casino directors when required.
- You will execute the Board of Directors and Supervisory Board mandates for several CAI entities.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or comparable education
- Several years of international industry and work experience as CEO/Director in a land-based casino environment
- Well-founded leadership and management skills
- Excellent English skills and strong IT affinity
- Extensive knowledge of relevant software solutions in the casino environment
- Forward-thinking, entrepreneurial personality with strong support orientation
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx. 60%) and flexibility regarding working hours
We offer a team-oriented atmosphere, an extensive and varied range of tasks as well as attractive social benefits.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply online with a cover letter, resume and references.
PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT
immediate or as per agreement
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
Annual gross salary starting from
Tel.: +43 (1) 79070 – 34808
Company: Casinos Austria International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wien, Wien, Österreich
Application Deadline: N/A