IT Services and IT Consulting
We are seeking highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals to join our team at Accenture in Louisville, TN as Health Operations New Associates. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment while supporting the operations of healthcare organizations.
- Process and manage healthcare claims and related documentation
- Monitor and maintain accurate and up-to-date client records
- Respond to client inquiries and resolve any issues that may arise
- Meet or exceed performance standards and targets
- Participate in ongoing training and development to stay current on industry trends and best practices
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency with computer systems and tools
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities. If you are a detail-oriented and customer-focused individual with a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.