This work as a career listing is about Adecco in Harlow,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
£24,920 FTE- 46.5 weeks ( inclusive of 5.5 weeks paid annual leave)
5.5 weeks unpaid leave.
Location – Harlow
A rewarding & satisfying opportunity, that provides you with continuous opportunities!
- 11 weeks holiday!
- Free Parking
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Abundance of opportunities
You will be working for a highly regarded educational establishment, which will allow you to have a 41 week working period, with 11 weeks annual leave.
You will be providing an effective and super efficient HR administration support to the establishment.
Your Responsibilities will cover
- Recruitment- setting up interviews, reviewing CV’s, setting up new starter files etc.
- General HR duties- maintaining files, compliance, organising leavers & maintaining absences ( whilst following companies Protocol)
- Risk Assessments- Health & Safety.
- Enhanced DBS & validated References.
If you are super organised, efficient, resilient and looking for a satisfying opportunity.. this is the perfect role for you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harlow,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A