This work as a career listing is about Ericsson in Baku, Contiguous Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a People Business Partner for Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan to drive our People Story securing a positive people experience that makes it easy for us to focus on our business and our customers. In this role you will integrate our People Philosophies – that provide us with the visibility and transparency to understand how we make people related decisions. You will also implement actions and behaviors to empower everyone to perform at their very best
- Encourage growth and career advancement among our Talents, in line with business direction
- Foster a strong performance culture through clear expectations and the importance to Ericsson
- Influence diversity best practices & inclusion programs
- Manage pay and recognition related matters
- Guide leaders in adhering to our values, purpose and philosophies for a positive employee experience
- Influence business direction through People analytics, strategic planning and advice
To be successful in the role you must have
- BA in HR Management or related field.
- Broad understanding of diversity best practices & inclusion programs, & its creation of greater business value
- People (HR) Processes & Disciplines Knowledge
- People SME Knowledge Areas, especially in Labor Relations, Laws & Legislation, based on these two countries (Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan)
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- English and Russian fluent level
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Strategy Execution Knowledge & Skills
Location: preferably located in Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan, but other locations in South East Mediterranean Countries will also be possible
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baku, Contiguous Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan
Application Deadline: N/A