This work as a career listing is about PartnerHero in Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán, Honduras 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About The Role
PartnerHero are looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner (HRBP) to support our product, design, and engineering teams. You will report to the Chief People Officer.
The HRBP position is responsible for aligning business objectives with associates and leadership in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to leadership and associates that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
The reason you join won’t be the reason you stay.
- Providing strategic HR Partnerships with the business units.
- Participating and supporting the creation and implementation of people programs, strategies, and initiatives aligned with your functions’ priorities.
- Coaching leadership through organization issues, talent strategies, and leadership development.
- Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the HR/TA group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of associates, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as neededequired.
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to leadership (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Working closely with leadership and associates to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Providing HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Providing guidance and input on business unit restructure, career level framework, workforce planning, career mapping and succession planning.
- Identifying training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participating in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Following up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
What You Bring To The Table
- 6+ years of experience as an HRBP.
- Extensive HR experience with challenging responsibilities as a strategic partner working with global teams.
- Experience partnering with leadership teams and partners to develop a culture of innovation and openness.
- Collaborative approach across the leadership team, cross-function partners, and stakeholders.
- Experience working with technical leaders and teams.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Willingness to move from strategy to development to change management to grow programs aimed at driving outcomes.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What We Provide
- Hybrid workplace – depending on the partner, role, management, and/or personal workspace
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive healthcare benefits with various options based on location
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave after six years of employment
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 100+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying associates. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging and opportunity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán, Honduras
Application Deadline: N/A