Website eTeacher Group
This work as a career listing is about eTeacher Group in Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv District, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Established in 2000, eTeacher Group created and operates leading virtual schools throughout the world. Our company specializes in large scale operation of online teacher-led classes. We work with leading professionals every step of the way, from recruiting and developing content, to marketing, sales and operations.
We are looking for a talented Global Human Resources Coordinator to join our leading HR team and support its entire activity. You’ll be in charge of assisting all daily operations and activities of the HR department providing operational support to successfully implement local initiatives and execute regional and corporate programs. Among rest: employee onboarding/offboarding, lifecycle, welfare, HRIS administration and much more.
You can imagine what a key role you’ll be playing!
- Assist with recruitment and interview process: coordinate communication with candidates, schedule interviews, track the status of candidates in ATS and respond with follow-up offers at the end of the recruiting process
- Support the orientation and onboarding programs
- Maintain and operate the company’s HRIS: create new employee files, remove terminated ones, change status of employees, etc.
- Coordinate HR projects (recruitment, training, surveys, welfare, etc.)
- Perform customer service function by answering employee requests and questions
- Process and produce reports on HR activity (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
This is a remote full time position.
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, HR Administrator or HR Coordinator
- Degree in Human Resources or related field – an advantage
- Full proficiency in both Hebrew and English – a must
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS – Bob preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Good analytic skills
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- Good home office working environment (quiet space, , high speed internet connection 100MB, ability to activate webcam at all times, headset)
Company: eTeacher Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A