Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Danone is a leading global food and beverage company, dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible. With a mission of “bringing health through food to as many people as possible”, Danone is committed to creating products that are delicious and sustainable for people, communities, and the planet.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced HR professional to join our team as an HR Generalist. In this role, you will be responsible for providing a wide range of HR support and services to employees and managers across the organization. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives, and work closely with HR leadership to ensure the effective delivery of HR services.
- Provide day-to-day HR support to employees and managers, including answering questions, resolving issues, and facilitating employee relations
- Administer HR policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Support the recruitment and onboarding process, including posting job openings, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks
- Manage employee records and personnel files, and ensure data accuracy and confidentiality
- Collaborate with HR leadership to develop and implement HR initiatives and programs, such as training and development, employee engagement, and performance management
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in HR, preferably in a generalist role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and Microsoft Office
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification
- Experience in the food and beverage industry
If you are an HR professional with a passion for employee relations and development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team at Danone. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the employee experience and contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.