Website Suffolk County Council
This work as a career listing is about Suffolk County Council in Ipswich,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
- Suffolk County Council, Ipswich IP1 2DH
- £22,571 per annum (pro rata if part time)
- 37 hours per week (part time applications welcome)
- Fixed term contract or secondment opportunity until 31 March 2023
We are committed to flexible working, so please read the Job and Person Profile to find out about the types of flexible working available for this role.
A great opportunity to join Suffolk County Council’s Recruitment Team as a Recruitment Administrator, working from Constantine House, Ipswich with hybrid and flexible working options.
- passionate about delivering outstanding customer service?
- confident with IT?
- looking for an opportunity in a supportive and friendly team?
In this role you will:
- provide system support and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- oversee compliance of recruitment approval processes and required documentation
- prepare recruitment materials for advertising
- post adverts to relevant job sites and create engaging social media adverts and posts
- support reporting, response to FOIs and analysis of data
- support other recruitment related projects and functions.
You will need to:
- be a confident communicator
- have experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- prioritise workloads in an unpredictable and changing environment
- have a good understanding of recruitment
- have high attention to detail
- be self-sufficient and enjoy working independently
- be able to manage own workload
- be confident and competent with IT.
You can view a full list of requirements in the Job and Person Profile (link below).
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, even if you don’t meet all the requirements, please apply.
We would appreciate the opportunity to consider your application.
We are a small team of 10 people, and we sit in the Corporate Services Directorate, within the wider HR team.
We support each other to provide a professional recruitment service that helps the organisation to deliver its priorities.
In addition to being responsible for recruitment, we also have responsibility for job evaluation and the organisation’s graduate and intern programmes.
We will offer you
The opportunity to join a friendly, supportive team, working in a field that has been rated as one of the most satisfying and rewarding by many online polls, including t his survey by Glassdoor The UK’s Top 15 Jobs With The Highest Satisfaction – Glassdoor Blog
This role represents a great opportunity to gain experience in the field of recruitment and many of our Recruitment Administrators have progressed to the role of Recruitment Advisor, usually within 1 – 2 years.
Travelling Requirements For Your Role
We positively encourage the use of technology to communicate, but on occasions, there may be a requirement for you to travel to locations away from your contractual base, using reasonable and suitable means available to you. If you require a reasonable adjustment due to a disability to meet the travel requirements of this role, please speak with the contact detailed below.
To find out more
For an informal discussion, please contact Jack Barber (he/him) by calling (01473) 260218 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace type for your role
This role supports hybrid working, a broadly even balance between working from home and working from an office base. If you wish to discuss how that might impact your working arrangements, please contact the recruiting manager listed above.
If you are considering applying for a secondment, please read the secondment policy and ensure you have sought permission to apply before completing your application.
To apply please ensure
- you read the Job and Person Profile (JPP) before applying for this job opportunity
- you upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter when completing your online application.
Closing date: 11.30pm 5 September 2022.
Interviews for this post are planned for 13 September 2022. If you are selected for an interview but are not available on this date, please make contact to arrange an alternative.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
We offer a fantastic, inclusive working environment including diverse and active staff networks, great flexible working options and many benefits, as well as the opportunity to improve the lives of Suffolk residents.
- Performance-related annual pay progression, in addition to an annual cost-of-living pay increase
- The opportunity to join a large, diverse organisation, with career opportunities across our services
- A supportive culture, underpinned by our WE ASPIRE values
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Up to 28 days annual leave entitlement, plus UK bank holidays and two paid volunteering days
- An occupational sick pay scheme
- Learning and development opportunities, including a range of work-based apprenticeships
- Flexible working options, with the right to request flexible working from your first day
- A range of staff networks centred around equality groups
- Plus more
If you would like to know more about our benefits, values and equality commitments please visit our Working for Suffolk County Council pages (www.Suffolk.gov.uk/careers) .
Company: Suffolk County Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ipswich,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A