Website Fugo Games
Our core belief at Fugo is that our potential grows with our team. With each new team member, we ensure that we have moved a step forward towards creating the highest quality mobile games possible.
We’re looking for a Human Resources Intern to join our team to support culture and talent strategies.
What you will do:
- Assisting daily operational HR activities
- Supporting recruitment process in general
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Sourcing candidates via LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms to reach potential talents
- Following HR and recruitment trends and come up with new ideas
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Being 3rd/4th year student in reputable universities
- Able to work minimum 3 days in a week
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Desire to pursue a long-term career in HR