Website Johnson Johnson
This work as a career listing is about Johnson Johnson in Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting a Human Resources Leader, Hong Kong & Taiwan. This position is located in Taipei City, Taiwan.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Role & Responsibilities
The Human Resources Leader, Hong Kong & Taiwan will partner closely with business leaders to provide Human Resources (HR) leadership in the areas of talent management, leadership development, coaching, organization design, and culture creation to drive sustainable business growth in the market and to build highly capable leaders.
- Trusted Partner: Work to build strong relationships with business leaders and will be a strategic talent partner while maintaining a deep and knowledgeable connection with the business and operating environment. Additionally, they will partner with HR team members in Specialist Groups, including Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, and Global Health Services to deliver plans that support the business and our employees.
- Talent Mindset: Coach, inspire and execute people strategies to ensure a healthy and diverse pipeline of talent for the future. We are passionate about purpose-driven development for our people. Where aligned to the talent strategy, they will partner with business leaders and the talent acquisition team on the hiring of critical roles to ensure pipeline health remains strong.
- Change Advocate: This leader will act with agility, putting consumers and customers at the heart of everything we do, empowering each other to prioritize activities with measurable outcomes, and act as a servant leader to support our teams.
- Digital Advocate: Advocate the use of technology, data and insights, and a test-and-learn approach to drive the discussion, solve business problems, and prepare the team for change. This leader will prepare HR dashboards, sharing data and relevant talent insights with the Leadership Team to drive meaningful talent and HR strategies.
- Capability Building: Partner with the business on building key capabilities for the future such as Digital and eCommerce. Additionally, this leader will develop and execute our people leader capability-building strategy that aligns with the Asia Pacific and Global efforts.
- Culture Curation: Develop and execute culture and employee engagement initiatives in partnership with the business to ensure employees are thriving and engaged.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience
- Extensive experience as an HR Business Partner
- Talent Management
- Capability & leadership development
- Culture curation & employee engagement
- A proven track record of building strong and trusting relationships, fostering a transparent environment, and communicating difficult messages
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of HR or HR-related experience
- Fast-moving Consumer Goods or Healthcare experience
- Experience in a large, international, and matrixed environment
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)
Company: Johnson Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A