Website City Year
This Job Listing is about City Year in Jacksonville, FL 2022
About the job
City Year Jacksonville is looking for a talented, detail-organized individual who is passionate about leading logistics and operations of AmeriCorps member learning & development. This focus will ensure high-quality professional and practitioner development, resulting in programmatic success.
The role will require supporting the leadership team with a variety of operational aspects that include but are not limited to, learning and development logistics and operations, impact department, and AmeriCorps member experience operations.
Learning and development logistics
- Coordinate site-wide AmeriCorps member training days logistics (facilitator prep, site communications, schedule creation, etc.)
- Collaborate with learning and development director to plan training schedule for the year
- Secure learning spaces and meals/snacks
- Structure and systematize staff, alumni, and external partners involvement in facilitating and participating in the learning environment for corps member development
- In collaboration with director ensure that equity learning, academic support, professional and practitioner development is included in all regular learning programming for the year
Learning and Development Operations
- Support the evaluation of training programs by designing surveys to collect feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Track and Report on attendance and compliance for all training sessions
- Develop a systematic process for collecting and organizing our training resources on teams/SharePoint used by site
- Support Learning and Development department through submitting purchase requests and supporting purchase logistics as needed
- Coordinating calendar for all training days
Impact Department Operations/Logistics Support
- Coordinate completion of Impact Department Weekly Newsletter
- Coordinate with leadership team to maintain Impact Calendar Operations monthly
- Support greater Impact department with purchase deliveries to schools/members
AmeriCorps Member Experience Operations
- Serve as site AmeriCorps Uniform point, leading ordering, distribution and organization of uniforms
- Lead AmeriCorps member nametag ordering and embroidery on uniforms
- Visit school 4 hours/week to build team with AmeriCorps members, distribute items, etc.
- Facilitate non-director level Compliance Trainings
- Support with first year and returning AmeriCorps member interviews
Other duties as requested based on need.
- Former CYJax AmeriCorps Member Experience (ideal)
- Executes to Results
- Detail Oriented
- Move through fast-paced and changing environment with ease
Full-time employees will be eligible for all benefits including vacation and sick days and organization holidays. You may participate in all benefit programs that City Year establishes and makes available to eligible employees, under (and subject to all provisions of) the plan documents that govern those programs. Currently, City Year offers medical, dental and vision, life, accidental death and dismemberment and disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), other benefits including 401(k) plan(s) pursuant to the terms and conditions of company policy and the 401(k)-plan document.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and AmeriCorps members and their families; our students and school partners; and the community at large from COVID-19. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment and service – all staff members, including remote staff, and AmeriCorps members are required to be fully vaccinated* no later than their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the organization pursuant to applicable law. Notwithstanding any language herein, City Year will comply with any state, local, or federal orders, statutes, or regulations that may conflict with the COVID-19 vaccination policy.
*Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after receiving the second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or one dose of a single-dose vaccination (Johnson & Johnson).
- Click Apply to submit your online application. Please attach a resume and thoughtful cover letter on the “My Experience” page in the “Resume/CV” field.
- Active City Year Corps or Staff members must login to Workday to apply internally.
Company: City Year
Vacancy Type: $30,800/yr – $46,200/yr · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: N/A