This work as a career listing is about FreeAgent in Edinburgh,Scotland,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
FreeAgent aims to remove the stress and pain of dealing with business finances. From the very beginning in 2007, our aim was to create a product that would make an impact and improve the lives of micro-businesses in the UK. Now FreeAgent is one of the UK’s most popular online accounting software providers, with over 125,000 customers.
Not to blow our own horn … but Accounting WEB even named FreeAgent the top bookkeeping product of 2020 and 2021. And in 2021 our mobile app was also voted ‘Client App of the Year’ by ICB LUCA. The list could go on!
It’s not just our customers who love us, our employees do too ⭐
Find out more on Glassdoor.
We believe in the power of a collaborative, high-performing, and diverse team. We’d love you to join us on our journey.
Our Support Team
We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer support, and to help us continue this we’re looking for customer service professionals who are interested in a career in fintech, to compliment and grow our experienced team of technical specialists within our Billing & Bank Feeds sub-team. We invest in our people, providing in-house learning and development opportunities as well as support for further studies, to ensure we continue to meet our high standards and have a happy, diverse and high-performing team.
Day to day you’d be helping users by:
- Providing front-line bank feed and subscription support to our users – mainly by email, live chat and telephone, and take responsibility for responding accurately, promptly and fully
- Assisting users with subscriptions, refunds, free trials and read only accounts
- Dealing with account transfers and contacting the appropriate people for authorisation and chase where necessary.
- Assisting users in setting up their bank feeds within FreeAgent
- Helping users with logging in issues
- Responding to queries regarding CSV, and specialist area feature requests
- Working closely with the technical team to diagnose any potential bank feed issues and taking responsibility to inform users once they have been fixed
You’ll be confident communicator who enjoys helping people. You’ll have excellent organisational skills, enjoy troubleshooting and have solid all round technical flair.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Customer service experience; excellent listening skills and a passion for helping people
- Good working knowledge of Excel and CSV
- Strong technical skills; be highly computer-literate and web-savvy, understanding how crucial online engagement is to the success of any business
- High level of self motivation
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Extra kudos / Bonus points if you 🏆
- Have a good understanding of Open Banking, Yodlee and bank feed integrations
Annual salary of £20,500 – £23,500 per annum, depending on experience.
We pride ourselves on creating a fantastic place to work, including (but not limited to!) the following:
- 33 days holiday (and an extra day for each year you’re with us)
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- 5% matched pension contributions
- Summer 4 day weeks (giving you 7 additional days off!)
- Buy-as-you-earn share schemes
- Sabbatical leave (unpaid)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness webinars
- Focused learning time and learning budgets
- Volunteering day
Our work life 👩🏽💻
We believe in a strong work-life balance, we don’t work long hours (35 hour working week), and we have a fabulous Edinburgh HQ expertly designed for collaboration including high-quality A/V equipment to provide a great experience for distributed teams.
At FreeAgent, we support each other and operate a no-blame culture. Our mindset is: work hard, be nice to people, and the rest will sort itself out!
This is a permanent, full-time role (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). This role will be based in our Edinburgh office, however, there will be an opportunity to adopt hybrid working, working under an agreed pattern from both the office and at home each week. Working from home is second nature to us as we have been championing remote working for 14 years.
How to apply ✍
Our application process is simple; just upload your CV and answer a few questions about why you are interested in this opportunity.
Our selection process involves a phone interview, a practical exercise and a visit to our beautiful Edinburgh office so you can meet the team. We work hard to make the process as straightforward, transparent and enjoyable as possible.
We really care about building an inclusive and diverse team, and we welcome applications from people with varied backgrounds and perspectives. We want to make sure that the people who build FreeAgent are reflecting our diverse customer base and bringing with them a range of ideas and experiences. What unites us is an openness to suggestions, and a drive to solve problems in the best way possible.
Don’t forget to tell us about why you think FreeAgent is the right place for you to make a difference!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Excel
- accountancy software
- accounts assistant
- customer service
- open banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh,Scotland,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A