This Job Listing is about WebFX in South Africa 2022
About the job
WebFX is a proud Google Premier Partner with 4 offices in the US (and another one on the way!) as well as an office in Guatemala and one soon to be in South Africa! We are continuing to expand worldwide and would love for you to be a part of that! In fact, we doubled in size in the past 5 years and are projecting to once again double in size and be a global, publicly traded tech company by the year 2030 – operating in every continent, servicing clients globally. We currently have talented team members across the globe (representing 13+ Countries) who work remotely full time and have done so for 10+ years.
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time. Sound like you? Great! Keep reading:
The position hours are Monday to Friday – 07:30 AM EST until 4:00PM EST/New York Time Zone ( Depending on the hours you select, you will receive additional pay for overlapping our hours). This position overlaps our HQ hours as all leads are from US-based clients.
Who We’re Looking For
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- SaaS/Digital sales experience with inbound and outbound leads
- Performing marketing audits and creating pitch decks
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing (Organic SEO, Google Paid Ads, Social Media, etc) (Ahrefs, SEMrush)(We will train the right candidate)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Some experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, or Communications is preferred
- Passion for technology and the sales industry
- Highly competitive and goal-oriented
- Drive to either begin your tech sales career or connect with an established tech company
- Committed to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- Interest in moving up within the company
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Loves the idea of great base pay, and commission sales opportunities
What You’ll Do
- Manage inbound leads via phone calls, or web leads in a timely manner
- Conduct discussions with prospects over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities
- Understand customer marketing pain points, gather website technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
- Generate interest and provide WebFX’s vision and unique value proposition to qualified leads
- Schedule’s meetings/pitches with WebFX sales representatives
- – Performs marketing research for qualified leads, pitch decks, uncovers SEO issues on client websites, looks for PPC issues, CRO issues, etc
- Achieve monthly qualification goals
- Update and maintain customer information within SalesForce.com
- Provide the sales team with detailed call notes to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined
- Perform long term follow up (Email/Call/Audit) with previously qualified leads in CRM
Negotiable, based on experience
Check out our culture on social media:
Please submit resume or CV (in English) to be considered for this opportunity.
- You don’t need to apply more than once even if you’re interested in multiple positions – you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here !
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A