This Job Listing is about CONDEZA in Eastern Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
Purpose of Position:
Maximize the sale of Condeza’s Cabling, Structured cabling and system solution products within the Eastern Cape Region to grow the business and ensure success of the company. Develop and execute a territory sales plan focused on delivering our custom solutions that leverage Condeza’s comprehensive capabilities.
The position will be purely commission based for the first 6 months, thereafter permanent employment contract will be negotiated based on sales performance. Commission will be calculated based on gross profit and payable once stock was invoiced and settled by customer.
- Find, develop and onboard new customers in the assigned region.
- Meet or exceed sales budgets for all telecommunications products assigned.
- Through regular sales calls, generate preference for Condeza’s products over that of competitors. Ensure a balanced mix of sales call to end users, contractors, cable assembly houses, distributors and consultants.
- Provide ongoing training to installers, developers, designers and end customers to assist them in effectively choosing Condeza’s systems solutions
- Provide timely call report summaries for all face-to-face meetings & important phone conversations using an assigned CRM/ERP System.
- Maintain proficiency in the use of the personal computer with special emphasis on CRM/ERP software, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- B.S. or B.A. degree required
- Business Development, Sales and/or Marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in telecommunication, networking, or similar sales environment
- Ability to work with others
- Strong Solution Selling Capabilities
- Consultative Communication: Probes for information and shapes a customer discussion.
- Business Intellect: Understands customer pain points and the overall P&L Statement.
- Mental Agility: Quickly adapts; can think and react on his/her feet.
- Collaboration: Shares vital information with key stakeholders to gain commitment.
- Internally motivated and results oriented.
- Outstanding people skills in combination with excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to target and prioritize key customers.
- Proven success in time/territory management.
- Leverages broad knowledge of our products, solutions and value proposition.
- Highly competitive with the ability to share success with team members
- Excellent organizational skills with proven track record.
- Familiarity with telecommunications, fiber-optics, & structured cabling solutions
- Valid driver’s license.
- Own transport
- Travel required 70%.
- Cell Phone, Laptop, Data and other tools to perform sales duties successfully
- Must be able to work effectively in an unstructured environment with minimum supervision from a home-based office
We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A