Website Gateway Travel Co.
This Job Listing is about Gateway Travel Co in United States 2022
About the job
Gateway Travel Co. is seeking Independent Travel Agents to add to the team. Candidates should be self-motivated to create incredible experiences for both business and personal clients seeking top-notch travel services. We are looking for travel artisans- individuals who have a passion for travel and want to share the world with others!
This position is entry-level and requires no prior travel experience.
- Research appropriate destinations and entertainment for clients
- Book travel, entertainment, and other amenities for business and personal clients.
- Advise clients on travel restrictions or limitations
- Assist with issues clients may encounter while traveling
- Act as liaison between clients and vendors
- Provide top-notch service to clients
- Research and Ongoing training to meet client needs
- Market and Upsell travel “extras” to clients, when appropriate
- Collect payment for all travel arrangements
- Complete vendor training and certification
- Experience with personal travel or professional travel a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills a must
- Personal laptop and mobile device for client communications and bookings
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
This is a 1099 independent contractor position.
Company: Gateway Travel Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A