Powering millions of phone numbers that keep individuals, professionals, and small businesses connected.
Pinger is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure that supports our applications and services. This is a remote position, and the Infrastructure Engineer will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our infrastructure is stable, secure, and scalable.
- Design, implement, and maintain the infrastructure that supports our applications and services
- Automate infrastructure tasks using tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that our infrastructure meets the needs of the business
- Continuously improve our infrastructure through the implementation of best practices and the adoption of new technologies
- 5+ years of experience as an Infrastructure Engineer or a related role
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix systems
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our team and help drive the success of our business. If you have a passion for infrastructure and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.