Website Karachaganak Petroleum Operating BV KPO
This work as a career listing is about Karachaganak Petroleum Operating BV KPO in Kazakistan 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Education And Work Experience
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as Instrument Engineer.
- Maintain the integrity of instrument, control and safety system design in the Karachaganak asset.
- To engineer changes and additions to instrumentation, control and safety systems.
- To provide preliminary cost estimates for proposed changes and additions.
Necessary Knowledge And Skills
- onshore oil and gas upstream facilities;
- engineering practice for project concept selection, FEED study, detailed design follow-on engineering and closeout;
- field instrumentation in the oil and gas industry;
- detection and measurement technologies;
- methods for sizing and specifying instrumentation equipment;
- control theory and its practical implementation;
- distributed control systems;
- safety critical systems;
- RoK and international codes, regulations and standards relating to instrumentation;
- the latest developments and current best practice in instrumentation;
- technical report writing;
- time management;
- computer literacy.
To apply for
Company: Karachaganak Petroleum Operating BV KPO
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kazakistan
Application Deadline: N/A