This work as a career listing is about Manulife in Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we’d like to hear from you.
Join our Insurance Specialist Team in 25 Province and City now!
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Insurance Specialist with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
The Insurance Specialist is responsible for providing life insurance solutions to Bank’s clients. He/she will work in coordination with branch sales and service teams; thus, we are looking for a dynamic individual, who has an independent mindset and the drive to succeed.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and solutioning skills
- A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure
- Open to change and continuous improvement
Nice To Haves
- Candidate prefer Bachelor’s/ College Degree holder
- Work experience in bancassurance sales is highly preferred for this position but those with sales and customer service experience gained from banking, transport, pharmaceutical, FMCG, hospitality and IT industries are also encouraged to apply
- Must be self-driven and highly motivated
On The Job You Will
- The Insurance Specialist is responsible for providing life insurance solutions to Bank’s clients
- Work closely with branch sales and service teams to provide innovative product solutions to address client’s protection, and long-term saving needs
- Strengthen the long-term relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service
- Perform other tasks as required.
Our commitment to you
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
- We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About John Hancock And Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and education savings plans. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/John Hancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Application Deadline: N/A