This Job Listing is about Indigo in Boston, MA 2022
About the job
We’re an international startup aspiring to revolutionize a budding industry where agriculture meets technology. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming experts, who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge technologists and scientists on the frontier of innovation, our teams are a reflection of the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer. Indigo is extraordinary, and we owe that to the people who make up our community and enable success through the diversity of thought, experience, background, perspective, race, sexuality, gender, age, and everything else that makes a person uniquely themselves. Connected by a common vision and empowered by diversity, we aren’t ordinary, and neither are you. Embrace your career and join Indigo in cultivating a healthier planet fueled by unique game-changers.
Sustainability Engineering Internship Program
Our 12-week 2022 summer internship program from May 31, 2022 to August 19, 2022 will provide the opportunity to work alongside our engineers to tackle real-world challenges that help growers make farming more sustainable to combat climate change and protect the environment.
Join us in crafting and maintaining trustworthy applications that help our growers move towards better, more efficient agricultural practices. This is a great opportunity to use the latest tech stack and make a tangible impact on climate change in the process.
- Build, test, deploy, review code to improve our existing credit production pipeline.
- Collaborate across Engineering, Science, and Product.
- Experience our culture as we continue to quantify sustainability.
- Be empowered to explore your passions as you grow and evolve during this internship.
- You are pursuing a Masters or Ph.D. technical degree OR have one of these degrees and are an experienced professional returning to the workforce after taking time off.
- You have at least 1 year of programming experience (classes and projects count), preferably in Python.
- You are collaborative, intellectually curious, and passionate about fighting climate change.
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Internship
Job Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: N/A