Website Paragon Energy Solutions
The nuclear industry’s most trusted supplier
Paragon Energy Solutions is seeking an Inventory Control Analyst to join our team in Fort Worth, TX. The ideal candidate will have experience in inventory management, with strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing inventory levels, identifying trends and discrepancies, and implementing solutions to improve inventory accuracy and efficiency. If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for logistics and supply chain management, we encourage you to apply.
- Analyze inventory levels and identify trends and discrepancies
- Develop and implement solutions to improve inventory accuracy and efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of inventory
- Monitor inventory levels and reorder as needed
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in inventory management system
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in inventory management or related field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in inventory management software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team and help optimize our inventory management processes. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.