Website Novi Global Recruitment Bulgaria
This work as a career listing is about Novi Global Recruitment Bulgaria in Sofia, Bulgaria 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Novi Global is an international executive search company originally set up in Ireland. We are working globally across various industries & functions with offices in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Spain, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Pakistan, Gibraltar, and Bulgaria. Through our Affiliates, our reach is global, with hundreds of recruiters extending into the Americas, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
Our specialty is Executive Search and specific white-collar recruitment projects, headhunting the right candidates for our clients, in a professional, confidential, and discrete manner. For us, it is not about quantity, but a quality approach, which is valued by our clients and candidates alike.
Our client is an American one of the largest BPOs with over 35 years of history on a global scale, present in more than 100 offices worldwide and valued at 1,7B American dollars. With a focus on different industries, they insure an innovative and dynamic work environment challenging their employees every day with exciting and diversified projects. As expanding their global management teams, currently, they have an opening for an IT Project Manager.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for leading global and complex technology projects from initiation to handover, while delivering the stakeholders vision of future state.
IT Project Manager
• Managing the end-to-end cycle of different technical projects.
• Assessing risk and managing mitigating actions.
• Ensuring the right standard of deliverables execution.
• Working with different practices and teams to understand and mediate their needs.
• Understanding and adapting to new technology elements.
• Minimizing risks by ensuring the project delivers the expected outcomes and benefits.
• Building accountability, speed of delivery, and focus on workstream continuous improvement.
• University Degree.
• At least 3-5 years of IT project management experience.
• Proven record of working in a global business culture.
• Experience in an outsourcing environment.
• Strong people management skills.
• Knowledge of External Methodologies such as Scrum, PMP, Change Management, ITIL, Prince 2 & SDLC.
• Fluency In English.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 was issued on 04.10.2016.
Company: Novi Global Recruitment Bulgaria
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A