Website Softline India
This work as a career listing is about Softline India in Mumbai,Maharashtra,India 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Softline International is hiring!
If you want to be part of a global organization (GPTW of youâve it in your country) where your ideas are heard and innovation and collaborative spaces are fundamental pillars, we are here for you.
Softlineâs story is one of change. We grew, expanded, and adapted, learning more at each step. Now effecting change is at the heart of everything we do. And that doesn’t just apply to our customers, itâs how we feel about everyone who works with us.
Our priority is to make sure that the people who work with us have the space to create ideas, the confidence to share them, and the resources and support to take them through to reality.
For about 30 years we help companies make the right changes to ensure their success in digital transformation by providing end-to-end technology solutions including infrastructure, cloud, virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility, and data center. We have a quite broad geographical presence â more than 55 countries across 95 cities. Besides recently we have had IPO experience so you could easily find our results â for instance, our revenue is 2.5 billion now.
Now weâre looking for BDM to bring a strong culture of privacy and ethics to Softline. Youâll be a part of our Global Sales Team.
Job overview: Our company is looking for Customer Success Specialist who will be a key member of Customer Success Management team who will help to craft the companyâs customer success strategies, building strong relationship with customers and collaborating with internal team to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences. Candidate should be passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions and improve relationships.
What youâll do:
- A consumption specialist is a dedicated resource to drive, orchestrate, execute, and deliver the consumption programs across M365 workloads (Exchange, Share-point, One-drive, Teams, Yammer, Intune, AADP, MIP and so on…)
- Run adoption with end customers to boost consumption across O365/EMS/M365.
- Being a first point of contact for all assigned customers to address their queries and coordinating with stakeholders to get it resolved.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients which includes managing onboarding, training, increasing adoption and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content with the help of team.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external management team to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
- FRP onboarding of customers â to track consumption.
- To develop Client Portfolios.
- Identifying new use cases and developing a case study accordingly.
- Providing training to customers across MS Portfolio (O365/EMS/M365).
- Openly looking for business opportunities with every customer.
- Implement specific strategies for Sales and Customer Service.
- To work with sales and solution sales team to drill customer references and develop case studies.
- Collaborate, problem solve, and/or strategize client meetings with team members.
- To serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trusting relationships with customers to identify areas of opportunity and maintain the best practices.
- Bachelorâs degree.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Depth knowledge on O365/EMS/M365.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Pro-active team player, good initiator, and multitasker to work as per the priority.
- To work across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment.
The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the companyâs rapid growth.
What we offer:
- Insurance â Group Medical Coverage, Group Personal Accident, Group Term Life Insurance
- Rewards and Recognition Program, Employee Referral Program, Wellness Program, and CSR Initiatives
- Maternity and Paternity Leaves
- Company Sponsored Certification Program
- Learning/Development Courses, Cross Skill, Mentorship, and Leadership Programs
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions
- Savings, Investments, and Retirement Benefits
- Flexible Work Hours, Work from Home, Remote Working, Hybrid Working
- Company Onsite / Fun Events
Donât forget to include your CV and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we try to notice each of our potential candidates.
Company: Softline India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra,India
Application Deadline: N/A