This Job Listing is about WTW in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
Do you have passion for building enduring client relationships and delivering tailored solutions to all your customers? Is a smooth delivery and high quality important to you? Then the following role might be the right next career step for you!
The Role – What can you expect?
As a Junior Account Executive in our office in Johannesburg, you will be responsible for a small portfolio of medium-sized clients with accountability developing accounts and client relationships within the business unit by delivering standard client solutions. The Junior Client Executive may work with and support more senior Account Executives to manage overall client service delivery and administration throughout the insurance issuance and renewal life cycle. The position is a client facing role to maintain and enhance middle market client relationships while also ensuring client profitability.
Willis Towers Watson embrace diversity with the aim to create and continue the success in our business, shaped by change. You will work in an international environment with local perspective in Johannesburg, South Africa and with your initiatives you will also be given opportunity to personal development. Our culture is open minded with business orientation, team spirit, innovation and professionalism. We consider ourselves as a winning team, who are working with high quality towards our clients.
The Requirements – What do we expect from you?
- 2 years relevant client servicing or placement experience with proven technical expertise in several industries (Property & Casualty, Commercial Lines & Motor) and a sound practical knowledge of Account Development and relevant tools
- An experienced negotiator who can make business critical decisions with confidence
- Being able to understand and act based on the customer’s risk profile and advise on the customer’s risk exposures
- A genuine interest in doing business, establish new contacts and take responsibility of the client process.
- A Grade 12, Regulatory Examination (RE5) and a Business degree or NQF Level 6 (FSB Recognized Qualification)
- Ability to express yourself professionally, both verbally and written, in English
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
If you would like to join our Willis Towers Watson family, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A