This work as a career listing is about HP in Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
- Love to have brave conversations & learn and adapt on daily basis
- Are hungry to start where you are & evolve along the way
- Put in extra efforts in data management, visualizations, analytics, and work in a team of professionals to learn from
- Are keen on diversity and inclusion as well as on meaningful team collaboration
- Go the extra mile to support different volunteering initiatives & contribute to sustainability
Then this might be a great match so keep on reading!
We at HP Inc. truly believe one thoughtful idea has the power to change the world, therefore your voice will for sure be heard.
The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst is to provide internal and external business critical monthly & quarterly reporting for Global Contractual customers. The Business Analyst will support the Account Delivery Managers in data analysis and data management related to the contractual accounts performance, KPIs, service levels, installed base.
- Generating and maintaining reports, scorecards, etc. in accordance with the business needs
- Providing proper data quality control
- Analyzing trends in reports, scorecards
- Giving improvement recommendations based on analyzed data
- Analyzing root causes influencing operational excellence KPI’s
- Creating data visualization and presentations
Education (degree) And Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree Graduate (ideally diploma obtained within the last 12 months)
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in written and verbal English
Personal Skills And Qualities
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Good presentation skills, detail oriented person, team player
- Self-motivating and able to work as part of a Remote/Virtual team
- PC Knowledge: Excel, Databases, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong Excel skills
We love our work environment and career growth journey. We think you will too:
- Inspirational and collaborative team that supports your growth
- Various career paths that foster your development in various fields (e.g. business analysis, DATA & Automation, PowerBI, PowerQuery, ITIL, project management, trainings, leadership etc.)
- Great professional network that will support your career development
What Do We Offer
- Additional medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Additional days paid leave
- Food vouchers
- Wellness program (incl. Multisport cards)
- Work-life balance support including work from home opportunities
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. Bulgaria EOOD (“HP”) is personal data controller. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal data and falls under the protection regime under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as in respect of any future contract of employment between you and HP. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection and confidentiality.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A