Website Industrial Psychology Consultants Pvt Ltd
This work as a career listing is about Industrial Psychology Consultants Pvt Ltd in Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Assisting the Group Legal and Governance Executive team to provide legal and governance services to the company.
- Board and Board Committee meetings administration.
- Ensuring compliance with Corporate Governance procedures and best practice.
- Providing Group Directors with guidance on their duties and responsibilities.
- Providing legal advice in investment banking, development, corporate & project finance, and public and private capital-raising.
- General contract negotiations, drafting, review and management.
- Reviewing and updating the Group on all legislative, regulatory, and corporate governance developments and keeping statutory returns up to date.
- Managing external lawyers and legal expenses including legal fees and other department costs.
- Performing strategic and business-planning activities to meet annual budget and planning cycles.
- Provides company secretarial and corporate governance services as per legislative requirements and corporate governance best practice.
- Organizes and administers the smooth running of meetings, producing accurate minutes, resolutions, and related documents.
- Administers / oversees companies’ statutory records, registers, and lodges the necessary returns, to ensure compliance with companies Act and other related legislation.
- Sets up new Subsidiaries and Trusts, in line with the Group’s governance requirements.
- Drafts opinions on compliance with Company Law or Governance requirements, for the Group companies and ensures the implementation thereof.
- Bachelor Laws Honours Degree
- At least 3 years in a corporate set up, preferably in the financial services sector
Company: Industrial Psychology Consultants Pvt Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe
Application Deadline: N/A