Website Black Pen Recruitment
This Job Listing is about Black Pen Recruitment in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
Our client, a UK-based Luxury lifestyle company, delivers their service through a combination of their proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of their highly trained lifestyle managers. They are growing quickly and have ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members.
Job Type: Hybrid | Full-time
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in Flemish, French and English is essential. Dutch is a big plus but not essential.
- Experience in the hotel business, e.g., as a hotel concierge, front desk or in guest relations
- You have a good knowledge of Belgian gastronomy and dining trends, as well as in culture and sporting events
- Energetic and motivated team player who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- People who are passionate about delivering high quality and personalized customer service and have excellent research skills
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best satisfy the needs of our members
- You have strong communication skills and love to provide excellent service and quality daily
- Flexibility = the role will be based on a fixed shift pattern and will require some evening and weekend shifts.
- Service our members in a polite and professional way at all time
- Design requests by telephone and email in Flemish, French and English mainly in the areas of restaurant/club reservations, gift organization, tickets (sports, culture), spa/fitness, yacht, flowers, transport, sightseeing for premium cardholders, considering all the needs of the customer
- Preparation of tailor-made quotations, confirmations and documents, administrative processing, and invoicing via the companys own accounting department
- Keep yourself up to date within all Lifestyle trends for the Belgium market
- Active sale of promotions and exclusive events
- Offer flexible work arrangements including Hybrid/Remote work possibilities
- Annual Leave of 15 days per annum, 20 days per annum from the second year and an additional 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year.
- Lucrative Loyalty Reward program – this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as ‘extra spending money’) that is awarded once these milestones are reached.
- One (1) month paid Sabbatical after 5 years of Service, without tapping into annual leave
- We also offer a company contribution towards medical aid, transport home for those working a late shift (applies to those who dont have a car).
- ICAS Employee Health and Wellness (EHWP) services which are confidential and free for all employees to use.
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts as our clients members would!
- Amazing office vibe with a multicultural and global team.
- Safe and secure offices located in Cape Town Foreshore, with off-street parking.
Did we spark your interest? Then apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Blackpen Recruitment is a global recruitment agency that targets European, African and American Markets with headquarters based in Malta and Cape Town.
Company: Black Pen Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A