Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
This Job Listing is about The Este Lauder Companies Inc in Hattiesburg, MS 2022
About the job
The Retail Manager will oversee all of the daily operations of the retail partner counter. Develop strategies to Drive Sales, improve consumer experience, increase profitability, enforce partner store / brand policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment. They will manage the counter employees, including hiring, coaching, performance evaluation, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities. The Retail Manager will be responsible for maintaining the overall culture and to ensure the staff also represents and embraces the brand culture and goals.
- Lead delivery of high-touch customer service philosophy of EL companies and Consumer Experience Standards of Brand
- Ensure high standards for consumer experience
- Manages/leads/influences team in driving sales, excellent consumer experience and quantifying the team’s ability to meet and/or exceed sales and services goals.
- Meet or exceed fiscal sales goals within operating budgets.
- Analyze the business and identify sales goals/targets to be set, proactively anticipate and rectify obstacles to goal achievement using critical problem-solving skills, target specific KPI’s relevant to the business, strategize client engagement to acquire, convert, and retain clients.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of sales, product knowledge, events, operations, retail market and beauty industry to keep business and team moving forward by capturing consumer insights/sales trends/traffic patterns and using learnings to influence planning optimization
- Liaise with Field Leader and Talent Acquisition team on end-to-end talent acquisition process including using technology to identify/select potential candidates for open requisitions
- Recruit, retain and develop a high-performing and diverse team.
- Interview, hire, and manage staff behavioral and sales performance (including annual performance review and feedback from HR partner to determine future development of team)
- Manages all aspects of visual merchandising and elements in the environment, including implementing all visual directives, maintaining impeccable visual standards for all product on counter, both on sales floor and back of house, and elevating the customer experience.
- 5+ in retail industry and 1+ years’ experience managing retail POS stores/counters preferably Beauty industry.
- Ability to deliver overall sales plan for assigned store
- Ability to lead, coach and develop direct employees to achieve sales goals.
- Proven track record leading a team to achieve customer service targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Job Retail – Store
Primary Location US-MS-Hattiesburg
Job Type Standard
Job Number 227498
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company’s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Application Deadline: N/A