PTCL Group believes in the philosophy of endorsing equality with best practices of Diversity & Inclusion, Culture Transformation & Change Management, and Equal Employment Opportunity. We provide a growth & development-driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities which enables our people to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. Our corporate values are deeply engraved in our day-to-day operations that foster a cohesive team environment and a drive to maintain the highest standards of leadership and management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Required to plan and execute overall business development and sales strategies to maintain and grow PTCL Carrier Services business for the inter-operator and wholesale segment.
HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR TALENT
- Maintain a healthy relationship with CS&W customers.
- Responsible for retaining and growing business with existing customers as well as developing new relationships with prospective customers in a proactive manner.
- Conduct gap analysis to improve the overall business.
- Proactively review existing agreements.
- Negotiating and finalizing contractual agreements with customers.
- Ensure company policies are implemented and ensure compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards.
- 16 years of education with an Advanced degree in Business / Engineering
- Extensive experience in telecom product implementation and database.
- Negotiation Skills
- Time and Meeting Management
- Excellent communication skills