Website Cummins Inc.
This Job Listing is about Cummins Inc in Mineral Point, WI 2022
About the job
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Manufacturing Engineer to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Cummins Emission Solutions Organization in Mineral Point, WI. You would contribute to the planning, designing, purchasing, and implementation of changes to the manufacturing equipment and systems while contributing to teams.
This is a 2 nd Shift role: 3pm – 11pm
Occasional overtime work on as-needed basis
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Assist with the work for specific projects to create and implement all aspects of manufacturing processes to ensure safety requirements, manufacturing goals, business goals, and product specifications are met.
- Contribute by applying the knowledge or use of manufacturing principles and practices to improve manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Assist with the development of manufacturing standards and working methods by using continuous improvement tools.
- Work with internal and external resources on specific project assignments.
- Learn the knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices as they are applied to Cummins.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- College, university, or equivalent degree required.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Basic level of relevant work experience required.
- Experience supporting production to ensure smooth operation (equipment availability, quality, throughput, and safety) preferred.
- Ability to work in 2ndShift: 3pm – 11pm.
- Ability to work occasional overtime on as-needed basis.
Compensation And Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Primary Location United States-Wisconsin-Madison-US, WI, Mineral Point, FGD Nelson Plant
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt – Experienced
Job Posting Apr 12, 2022, 1:40:49 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization Cummins Emission Solutions
Req ID: 220001EP
Company: Cummins Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mineral Point, WI
Application Deadline: N/A