Website Catalent Pharma Solutions
This Job Listing is about Catalent Pharma Solutions in Bloomington, IN 2022
About the job
Position Summary: Manufacturing Operator
Catalent is a global, high-growth, public company and a leading partner for the pharmaceutical industry in the development and manufacturing of new treatments for patients worldwide. Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our mission: to help people live better, healthier lives.
A manufacturing Operator’s primary duty is to perform a variety of operational tasks in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Responsibilities include: Accurately following GMP documents (Batch records, SOPs, protocols, etc), safely operating production equipment, & working within a clean room environment. Associates must work effectively in a team environment to achieve company goals and must adhere to all company compliance, safety, and attendance requirements.
This is a permanent, full time position. It is hourly. The shift is Friday-Sunday; 6:00 PM – 6:30 AM.
Catalent is committed to a Patient First culture through excellence in quality and compliance, and to the safety of every patient, consumer and Catalent employee.
- Safely operates basic equipment
- Supports cleaning and organizational efforts, including maintaining visual factory
- Required to read, understand, and follow GMP documents
- Demonstrate a basic understanding on Operational Excellence concepts
- Participates in area continuous improvement activities
- Reports safety, quality concerns, and recommends improvements
- Must be able to read and write English
- Demonstrates mathematical skills, including the ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and conversions
- Ensures batch readiness by gathering tools, machine parts, and documents required for such activities. Retrieves components and equipment from storage/staging areas
- High School/GED
- 0-3 years of experience
- GMP experience preferred
- Must be able to read and understand English-written job instructions and safety requirements
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- 19 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Positive working environment focusing on continually improving processes to remain innovative
- Potential for career growth on an expanding team within an organization dedicated to preserving and bettering lives
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
- Community engagement and green initiatives
- Generous 401K match and Paid Time Off accrual
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effective day one of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and wellness programs
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond— it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to email@example.com for us to investigate with local authorities.
Company: Catalent Pharma Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bloomington, IN
Application Deadline: N/A