This work as a career listing is about EWOR in Mannheim 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Looking for a chance to boost your marketing skills and discover the inner workings of young start-up life? Then look no more!
Who Are We?
Our goal at EWOR is to make starting a company easy and accessible for individuals and organisations around the world so that they can build impactful ventures.
Think of the millions of people dreaming about becoming their own boss and starting their innovative venture. However, entrepreneurship education in Europe is a broken system and there are no effective ways to learn how to become an entrepreneur. EWOR addresses this as an education start-up by working on a platform that enables anyone to start a venture with as much ease as possible. All our employees are passionate about making the world a better place by enabling entrepreneurs to build successful start-ups.
Do you want to be part of this mission? Join the EWOR team as a Content Writing & SEO Intern in January of 2023.
The EWOR internship will last three months. Since this is an unpaid opportunity, it is especially important to us that you benefit from your internship by acquiring new skills!
- Collaborating with our design and content team on internal projects
- Administrative Assistance
- Researching potential clients and internal projects
- Support in planning and execution of creative productions for use in our blog, social media, and educational platform
- Learning and applying (SEO) skills to optimise articles and blog posts (a.k.a. how to make your content number one)
- Enhancing media readability for a positive reader experience and publishing articles on our blog
- Researching potential clients and internal projectses, and other communication materials to increase brand awareness and engage our audience
- You live in Germany (this is a MUST).
- Studies or relevant experience in design (graphic/interaction/product design/ etc.)
- Strong understanding of design principles (i.e. shape, layouts, colour theory, visual hierarchies, and typography)
- High proficiency in English
- Reliable, independent, and well-organised in remote and teamwork
- Ideal for those studying marketing/media/communication/linguistics/graphic design/ and related fields
Workshops to build your writing and professional skills:
- Flexibility and independent work from home
- You gain proofreading and editing skills while growing your digital portfolio showcased on our site
- Learning important job-relevant skills (e.g., SEO), which will make it easier for you to start your career
- You will receive feedback on your texts from English native speakers
- Design feedback from our content team
- The opportunity to benefit from the experience of your team and build your network
- Workshops to build you writing and professional skills
- Access to our platform and exclusive access to workshops of renowned founders and professors on the topic of founding a company
- Insights into the practice of a young, international start-up company
Sound exciting? We look forward to reading your application!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mannheim
Application Deadline: N/A