Your everyday, right away.
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
Who are we?
As part of the Delivery Hero Network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and United Arab Emirates. With more than 1,500+ employees, 4 million users, 15,000+ brands and 400,000 daily orders, we are just getting started
Responsible for ensuring that Talabat Kuwait is well positioned as a brand in the market, reaching the right audience to optimize market share. Collaborate with the regional Marketing team to drive local marketing campaigns. Manage and grow relationships with Key Strategic Partners (KSP).
What’s On Your Plate?
- Designs integrated marketing plans to cater for various food and non food verticals
- Identify new marketing opportunities and improve existing activities according to market needs
- Creating campaigns that are locally relevant and growing brand appeal as a locally loved brand
- Align Local Marketing campaigns with Regional Team
- Maximize ROI through strategic management and allocation of local budgets
- Plan and execute Locally Managed channels – Restaurant Marketing, Outdoor Advertising, Local Partnerships, Social Media, Events, Activations and more
- Guardian for brand and tone in the local market
- Manage local agencies
- Support Sales Team in creating marketing proposals for partners
- Lead mentor and coach a team of junior to mid level marketing team members
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working in Marketing and at least 5 leading teams
- Proven experience in working on Kuwaiti market
- Comfortable working in a challenging environment
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excel Skills