Website Watu Credit
This work as a career listing is about Watu Credit in Freetown, Western Area, Sierra Leone 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Watu is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in our Sierra Leone office. The Marketing Manager will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns. In this position, the Marketing Manager will maintain knowledge of trends and developments in the market while identifying opportunities for new products and services.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, while thriving on tight deadlines and changing needs.
- Drive product adoption and promotion – Collaborate in the development of new products. Compose, develop, evaluate and conduct training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies. Collaborate, participate in and coordinate promotional activities or trade shows.
- Manage team – Recruit, interview, hire, and train new Marketing team members. Oversee Marketing personnel on a daily basis. Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations. Manage discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Conduct analytics and research – Gather and analyze information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies. Perform market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products. Conduct pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing. Analyze and evaluate financial aspects of product development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field required
- At least three years of experience in a related field
- Prior experience managing associates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets
- Understanding of principles/methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools that can fulfill their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with newly established operations in Sierra Leone, we are looking for an enthusiastic and customer obsessed Marketing Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
Powered by JazzHR
Company: Watu Credit
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Freetown, Western Area, Sierra Leone
Application Deadline: N/A