This work as a career listing is about Mascor in PortShepstone,KwaZulu-Natal,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
- Quality of work
- Knowledge of work & systems including diagnostics.
- Ordering correct parts first time round to complete job
- Loading and closing of quality DTAC’s 100%
- Comebacks less than 3% of own total labour sales
- Productivity at 100% and efficiency 85%
- Charge to total percentage = 85%
- Carry out all DLM’s and courses assigned timeously.
- Adhere to company SOP’s.
- Comply with Company minimum tool requirements.
- Efficient time management re travelling etc.
- Administrative duties
- Completion of job cards within 24 hours
- Accurate completion of daily reports and technician diary.
- Customer service
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at 100% and all queries are attended to timeously.
- Ensure proper communication regarding jobs in progress
- Min: Grade 10 & Job related Trade certificate
ii. Ideal: Grade 12 / N2 & Job related Trade certificate
- Must be able to work on advanced agricultural machinery and equipment
- Able to operate under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent practical skills
- Problem solving abilities.
- Willing to work in a team.
- Basic supervisory skills,
- Computer literacy,
- Time management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: PortShepstone,KwaZulu-Natal,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A