Reimagine your future, with Sephora
Our Manifesto At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more. For empowerment, for exploration, for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty. We embrace uniqueness, unleash creativity, and pursue progress every day. Sparked by energy and excitement, our passion is contagious. We are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty.
Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
- Support the Media team with media campaign set-up, mall marketing & small store events and administrative tasks to grow Sephora’s digital and social presence in the region and maintain the brand’s disruptive DNA.
- She/he will be reporting to Media Manager.
- Set up social campaigns; assist with captions, UTM’ing, apply minor translations/edits where needed.
- Develop weekly performance dashboard for live campaigns, and extracting relevant data from internal dashboards and Google Analytics.
- Work with Media Manager in briefing creatives for media campaigns.
- Collaborate with other functions and HQ team on gathering the necessary CRM data for campaigns and media launches.
- Work with the Media Manager on generating end of campaign reports.
- Work with the Media Manager to develop a social media kit to be shared with malls monthly, and ensuring Sephora’s monthly presence across their social platforms.
- Constantly update and maintain a list of marketing contacts of malls across the region.
- Keep track and save clippings of mall social media coverage.
- Occasionally support in coordinating small scale store events.
- Support on administrative tasks, such as POs/Invoices/Supplier creations.
- Collate brand visibility from paid campaigns for Thematic & Mini Animations.
- Brainstorm and ideate with teams on creative social content.
- Ordering products from warehouse/stores for mall activations/social competitions.
Skills, Experience and Personality
The successful candidate should possess the below:
- Work experience: 0-2 years in a similar role or have graduated from a similar field of study.
- MS Office, PowerPoint.
- Languages: Arabic (Mandatory) + English.
- Willingness to learn, flexible and ability to quickly adapt.
- Social media lover – hungry for fun content creation and always up to date with social trends.