Website Google Operations Center
This work as a career listing is about Google Operations Center in Hyderabad,Telangana,India 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Join us at the Google Operations Center for the opportunity to help Google users tackle their problems and accomplish their goals, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
As the Metrics and Reporting Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering the required service line work, from the management of work assignments to schedule movement and capacity planning.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly and monthly operational analysis as it relates to volume, efficiencies, cycle time, quality, and service
- Report on operational metrics, conduct data and business analysis, and present summary of findings to management in a clear, concise, convincing, and actionable format
- Create and maintain daily operational scorecards to track and report on KPIs; assist in volume forecast and capacity planning as needed
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed
- Understand process challenges and provide appropriate technical solutions
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for enhancing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Establish a strong relationship with Team Managers and management through a demonstration of industry knowledge and of the business issues at hand
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain thorough understanding of data and information resources
- Maintain a status on all projects and proactively communicate with management and customers
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral) and stakeholder management at multiple levels
- 1-2 years relevant workforce management experience
- Exposure to multi-channel and multi skill inbound/outbound processes
- Experience in queue management and various scheduling systems
- Knowledge of contact center methodologies, process requirements and capabilities
- 1-2 years of experience in the BPO industry is preferred
- Knowledge of other tools like MS Access, Cognos, Tableau and other MIS tools
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree holder from an accredited institution
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support your teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
At Google Operations Center, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Company: Google Operations Center
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad,Telangana,India
Application Deadline: N/A