Website East Alabama Mental Health Center
This work as a career listing is about East Alabama Mental Health Center in محافظة صعدة العوص اليمن 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
This position will be located at our Outreach office in Opelika, but in order to appropriately respond to crises, may be required to provide services throughout Lee, Russell, Chambers, and Tallapoosa counties.
As a member of the mobile crisis team, this position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Screening of consumers and individuals in crisis to determine appropriate level of care and placement needs
- Follow through with the coordination of and linkage to recommended services
- Implement care coordination services both on site and in the community
- Work with probate courts/liaisons to coordinate care and assessments for individuals facing potential commitment
- Administrative duties as assigned including programmatic compliance activities, documentation in EHR, appointment scheduling, eligibility verification, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in a human services field required.
Company: East Alabama Mental Health Center
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: محافظة صعدة العوص اليمن
Application Deadline: N/A