Website Applus Asia Pacific
This work as a career listing is about Applus Asia Pacific in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Applus PNG, on behalf of one of our large clients in the NGO sector, is looking for a Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting & Learning manager (MERL) for health-related projects in Port Moresby. They are looking for a highly motivated professional to be in charge of data analysis for the project team.
What will you be doing?
You will drive the compliance and accuracy of data collection by providing leadership and direction to the M&E Unit and ensuring reliable data is collated for effective decision-making, compiling analysis for reporting and learning purposes.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Data and Health Information Management, Public Health, or social work).
Experience and Technical Knowledge
- At least five years of experience with an NGO or managing contractor in a monitoring and evaluation role.
- Experience in managing multi-site research studies, including recruitment and remote management of data collectors and research assistants.
- Experience in designing research studies and monitoring tools
- Experience as a key author for donor reports
- Experience in assisting with proposal preparation (desirable)
- High standard of written and spoken English and Pidgin. Have excellent, succinct writing style in English.
- Comfortable working with numbers and data to support an argument.
- Advanced user of MS Excel (ability to create properly formatted charts and pivot tables is essential).
- Able to present data to make it accessible to a variety of audiences.
- Report writing and preparation skills.
- Presentation skills (including use of MS PowerPoint).
Interested applicants are to send their most updated CV and supporting documents to PNGJobs@applus.com, quoting reference number 61192 in the subject.
Applications close Wednesday 7th December 2022 at 4:06 pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Company: Applus Asia Pacific
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Application Deadline: N/A