Website Eli Lilly and Company
This work as a career listing is about Eli Lilly and Company in Canada, Moyen-Chari, Chad 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we are inspired to make a difference in people’s lives every single day, by discovering life-changing medicines, better understanding disease-management, and supporting people who are living with illness and their families and friends. Our work today—from our research programs to our volunteer initiatives—is a reflection of our heritage. We unite caring with discovery to make medicines that make life better for people around the world.
We are committed to investing in our employees, through competitive salaries, training and development, challenging roles and providing the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Canadians. The innovative pharmaceutical industry operates in a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly enthusiastic and capable people to help accomplish our mission.
This is an exciting time to join Eli Lilly Canada. In the next 12-18 months we will be launching a number of products/indications. We are currently, searching for a capable Immunology and Neuroscience Sales Director to lead our current portfolio and help launch into new disease states and customer groups. As the Sales Director, you will be the champion for our customers and a source of energy and passion for our sales team. You will be leading the entire Immunology (Dermatology, Rheumatology and Gastroenterology) and Neurology sales teams. You will have the district sales managers reporting directly to you. The sales director will work to ensure that our sales team is engaged, well coached, given opportunities to develop skills and are held accountable for the delivery of the sales plan.
You will lead your team to be excited in the delivery of remarkable customer experiences that will lead to brand uptake for patients appropriate for our innovative medications. You will help lead and effectively work and communicate cross-functionally within the organization and with key external healthcare providers and stakeholders. You will have a passion for customer service that inspires your team and take an active role in positively contributing to success across the entire sales team.
The Sales Director will participate as a lead team member with the Immunology, Neuroscience and Oncology business unit. This lead team creates the business unit plans & strategic plans that ensure affiliate success. You will also build collaborative relationships with the local and global capabilities teams to ensure that Canada is capitalizing on the global knowledge.
Specifically For The Sales Director Is Responsible For
- Delivering the Lilly Canada Immunology and Neuroscience plan in an ethical manner respecting the compliance environment and the core Lilly values.
- Ensuring that the team understands the current compliance environment and operates within the guidelines
- Holding the team accountable for any deviations from the compliance guidelines
- Tracking, evaluating and reporting to senior leadership on field implementation and execution, to ensure optimal field activity to grow customer loyalty
- Coaching team to high performance
- Engagement and recognition of the team
- Management of the overall sales budgets
- Driving innovative thinking across the sales team to respond to the changing environment
- Providing leadership in building the affiliate diversity and inclusion culture
- Challenging processes at Lilly Canada to improve our responsiveness to customers and ensuring that we optimize our efficiency
- Participation in the Lilly Canada Immunology, Neuroscience and Oncology leadership team
- Sharing best practices and lessons learned across the entire affiliate
- Recruitment and development of sales and management team members
- Development of the sales manager capabilities in coaching, value based selling and strategic account management as per District Sales Manager competency model
- Development of sales capabilities as per sales competency model
- Field assessment and coaching of sales and management team capabilities\
- Leadership of all sales meetings.
- Partnership in Lead Team Meetings and cross functional team meetings
- Ensuring that sales insights are brought into the customer planning process
- Provide input on key assumptions that are used to set the yearly sales forecast for the Immunology and Neurology brands
- Personal involvement with key Thought Leaders in the selected therapeutic areas and support of the overall Thought Leader plan.
Basic Requirements: Education and Experience
- University degree, prefer graduate degree in science and/or business
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales leadership across a variety of brands, preference for specialty brands
- Deep understanding of value based selling and strategic account management
- Demonstrated creativity in problem solving and customer solutions
- Demonstrated coaching and people development skills
- Prefer to have broader experience profile across multiple cross functional areas
- Prefer French language skills
- Prefer experience in launch implementation
- Prefer experience in Immunology and/or Neurology
Eli Lilly and Company is a 140+ year old company and has been in Canada for over 75 years. Lilly was founded on three core values; Respect for people, Excellence and Integrity. Living these values has served the company and our partners well and has never been more important than it is today. Helping people with innovative medicines is a noble cause. For Lilly to be successful, we must build and maintain the trust of all stakeholders. This trust is earned through adherence to a code of ethics and compliance and through the integrity that each of our team members demonstrates on a day-to-day basis. The Ethisphere Institute has recognized Lilly as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 2019. This is the third year in a row we have received this honor, which encompasses all that we do to create medicines that make life better for people, improve communities where we live and work, and contribute to advancing global health.
Eli Lilly Canada is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from qualified women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being hired by Lilly as described Lilly’s Covid-19 Vaccination Policy. The requirement to be vaccinated is inclusive of any approved boosters, should they be deemed necessary in the future. Deadlines for boosters will be communicated through an updated policy as needed.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Company: Eli Lilly and Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canada, Moyen-Chari, Chad
Application Deadline: N/A