Breakthroughs that change patients' lives
Pfizer Singapore is recruiting permanent employees for manufacturing site expansion of Pfizer Asia Manufacturing Pte Ltd (PAMPL) in Singapore
Why Patients Need You
Our manufacturing logistics and supply team makes sure that customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. You will help bring medicines to the world even faster by embracing challenges, imagining what’s possible and taking action.
What You Will Achieve
Working with a dynamic team of Logistics and Supply Chain experts, you will play a critical role in the movement of materials and finished goods within the plant, office, or warehouse. As a material handling expert, you will be entrusted with receiving, storage, inventory control, internal distribution and shipping, in compliance with corporate standards. To enable you to accomplish this task, you will make use of a variety of equipment, such as forklifts, conveyers, cranes, hand carts and power trucks.
As part of the Technical Operations team, you are recognized as someone with specialized knowledge and skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment. You will be entrusted with adapting standard methods and procedures by applying your knowledge, prior work experience and requirements. Your business awareness of
cross-organizational impact on project delivery will elevate the quality of project deliverables. You will make decision about the methods and procedures that are the best fit for different work situations. You will train others and reinforce behaviors that will help us achieve our goal of providing the best healthcare to our patients.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
Warehouse and Logistic Operation
- Perform receipt and issue of raw materials, intermediate, finished goods and packaging materials as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Perform storage of raw materials, intermediate, finished goods and packaging in the warehouse accordance to designated areas.
- Perform loading and shipment both for regular and adhoc shipment as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Prepare shipment documentation and ensure shipping documents are complete
- Perform sampling and subdivide material both for incoming material and internal reprocess
- Perform transactions accurately and promptly in SAP system starting from inbound, internal movement and outbound transactions.
- Perform cycle counting and investigate if any discrepancy and to take the necessary corrective action in order to maintain accuracy of physical inventory
- Liaise with Tankfarm team after receiving the solvent/raw materials that are delivered via iso-tankers.
- Liaise with external vendor and operations team for proper dispatch of solid and liquid waste from production.
- Liase with Engineering to ensure all warehouse euipments and tools (MHE, Temperature Control etc) are in good function and timely maintained.
- Prepare warehouse standard work and effectively use it to plan and execute the day to day activities. Ensure balance load inside warehouse to meet daily objectives.
- Review production material requirement and material shortage to ensure timely available of approved material supply to production
- Maintain accurate inventory records and proper upkeep of all documentation in compliance with cGMP and other regulatory authorities requirements in order to maintain accuracy of data entry and records
- Become subject matter expert (SME) for SAP warehouse master data
Full Compliances in Warehouse and Logistic cGMP and EHS
- Maintain good housekeeping of the Warehouse Main warehouse, Drum Store and sampling room as per compliance cGMP standard
- Perform daily check and maintenance of the material handling equipments and ensure it is in a safe and efficient working condition.
- Follow all precautions as per the SOP and risk assessments to achieve Zero safety incident
- Ensure all safety rules & regulations are observed and comply at all time.
- Actively support internal and external audit by providing accurate data inside SAP system
- Minimum GCE “O” Level (Singapore graduate) or Diplome (Overseas graduate)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in warehouse with experience in pharmaceutical / food / chemical manufacturing is preferable
- Experienced in using SAP is preferable.
- Experience in driving Forklift with valid Forklift License is a must and/or stacker truck
- Worked with cross-functional teams in complex and changing environment.
- Good communication skills for effective interaction
- Fully complete Covid-19 vaccination and could provide official medical certificate
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.