Website Camping World
The Office Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office and assisting with the smooth operation of daily business activities. This will include managing the front desk, answering and directing phone calls, scheduling appointments, and performing a variety of administrative tasks as needed. The Office Administrator will also be responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date records, and for assisting with the coordination of events and projects.
- Manage the front desk, including answering and directing phone calls and scheduling appointments
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks, including data entry, filing, and document preparation
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- Assist with the coordination of events and projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Additional Responsibilities for the Office Administrator may include:
- Greeting and assisting clients and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Coordinating travel arrangements and expense reports for employees
- Ordering office supplies and equipment as needed
- Assisting with the preparation of reports and presentations
- Providing support to other departments as needed
- Maintaining confidentiality of company information
The Office Administrator will be expected to maintain a clean and organized work environment, and to adhere to all office policies and procedures. The Office Administrator will also be responsible for representing the company in a professional and positive manner, and for maintaining strong relationships with clients and vendors. The ability to work well in a team environment and to adapt to changing needs and priorities is essential for success in this role. Ongoing training and development opportunities may be provided to support the Office Administrator in their role.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.