Transportation, Logistics and Storage
A key operational role in the Sea Logistics team.
You will be enabling transport activities by executing bookings, entering orders + generating all required export documentation while liaising with our Customer Care Specialists to ensure all requirements are met.
- Create/complete shipment details in our internal transport management system, coordinate with all involved stakeholders + organize transport based on the customer promise, obtain DG approvals where required, escalating discrepancies as required.
- Monitor + report on operational performance of carriers + other vendors as well as ensuring strong data quality is available for timely + accurate customer reporting.
- Create files for consolidation containers (Master).
- Review + ensure alignment of shipping instructions including clarifying any deviations/conflicts while taking country regulations, export compliance, rate + routing information into consideration.
- Issue + accurately submit/issue all required documentation (issue BAL specimen, carrier OBL instructions, VGM and security filings, sales invoices) within 24 hours of departure.
- Ensure departure confirmations (or deviations v. scheduled) are shared with CCLs.
- Release BAL B/L as per Financial Guidelines + working instructions.
- Ensure cost awareness + efficiency through timely, accurate cost/revenue updates including profit maximization by providing cost awareness to the CCLs.
- Check + verify incoming supplier invoices, including initiating + resolving any rate discrepancies.
- Support and resolve claims + disputes.
Your Skills And Experiences
- Minimum three years experience in a similar capacity
- Degree/ Diploma in the field of logistics/supply chain
Good Reasons to Join
Work with one of the best Sea Logistics teams in the world. req87298