Website Drug Plastics Official Page
This work as a career listing is about Drug Plastics Official Page in Lafayette, IN 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Candidates hired will now be eligible for $1,000!! ($500 will be given 3 months after employment and another $500 after 6 months of employment). Come be a part of our Family!!
$1.50 Shift Differential
Location: Oxford, IN
Position Title: Packer Inspector – 2nd Shift
Must be willing and able to work 2nd Shift Full Time Hours (3:00pm – 11:30pm)
- Obtain empty cartons from conveyor or other sources. Prepare the carton to receive the “stack packed” or “tumble packed” product and place the cartons as necessary.
- Apply carton labels as defined in DPG Policy #002. Inspect bottles in accordance with DPG policy and the PQS form.
- Products are stack or tumble packed, and inspected based upon customer specifications and requirements.
- Remove full cartons from packing stand or from tumble pack area, then close the carton in accordance with DPG procedure and PQS sheet.
- Grind all clean scrap and rejected bottles generated by the machines for which they are responsible.
- Good mathematical skills to perform basic math calculations, to include addition and subtraction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Ability to read effectively while performing job duties, as well as in determining whether the product meets quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to make well thought out decisions and ensures appropriate courses of action are taken.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and under pressure.
- Vision must be correctable to ’20-20’ to read all necessary work related materials and visually identify defects in products being produced. Must be able to perceive and accurately identify differences in colors and shadings.
- Hearing acuity sufficient to understand spoken instructions or phone conversations in a factory environment.
Company: Drug Plastics Official Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lafayette, IN
Application Deadline: N/A