Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
This Job Listing is about The Este Lauder Companies Inc in Bristol, PA 2022
About the job
Uses powered and manual material handling equipment to move materials throughout the facility through the use of a radio frequency device.
- Loads and unloads materials shipped to and from interplant and outside facilities.
- Efficiently operates manual and power material handling equipment to retrieve, put away and replenish materials throughout the facility.
- Operate VDT (video display terminal) and/or RF (radio frequency) devices to accurately put away, replenish, store, retrieve and ship materials using the WMS system.
- Assist in maintaining inventory accuracy and stock control as required.
- Completes paperwork as required.
- Completes a Pre-Shift Checklist on all powered material handling equipment including battery water, charging and cleaning.
- Follows all safety and good manufacturing practices (GMP’s).
- Performs various other duties as assigned including assisting with the training of new employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent or related experience.
- Good communication skills and demonstrated knowledge of English, reading and writing.
- Basic knowledge of arithmetic.
- Must pass a physical examination.
- Must pass a test to obtain a valid Powered Material Handling Equipment license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to move drums on/off a pallet.
- Must be able to work at heights 30 feet above the floor.
- Must be able to perform repetitious tasks and be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must wear steel-tipped safety shoes.
- Ability to navigate in computer systems such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet & Intranet.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
- Must be available to work all shifts.
- Must be available to work in all Northtec facilities as needed.
weight scales personal computer
hand jack order selector
drum walker walker
radio frequency device scissor lift
Job Distribution/ Warehouse/ Logistics – Supply Chain
Primary Location Americas-US-PA-Bristol
Job Type Standard
Shift 2nd (Afternoon) Shift
Job Number 2117214
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company’s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bristol, PA
Application Deadline: N/A