Website Fleet Farm
This Job Listing is about Fleet Farm in Waupaca, WI 2022
About the job
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy working in a physical and fast paced manner, a Logistics position is for you! Join our team of experts that work in the areas of receiving and stocking merchandise, online order fulfillment, and warehousing of goods to enable a consistent customer experience.
Stocking & Freight Team Members
- Ensure products are stocked accurately and timely.
- Maintain an efficient and organized stockroom.
- Assist in the process of the receipt of all merchandise in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Split, sort and stage incoming freight to be stocked by the morning stocking team.
- Move prepared freight to the sales floor in an organized, safe and efficient manner
- Ensure all freight is removed from the sales and carts and bins are returned to the warehouse as appropriate.
Warehouse Team Member
- Pull product from yard and warehouse for sales floor team members to stock.
- On demand, locate sale and promotional items to replenish stocking during operating hours.
- Fulfill internet orders through pick pack and ship process.
- Organize and keep full bulk products in outside display area.
- Provide smooth traffic flow in and out of the gate area by providing efficient and accurate customer service.
- Verify customer’s purchase by reviewing customer’s receipt and outside loading slip. Direct customer to location of merchandise for proper loading. Follow all standard policies and procedures to help reduce shrink for the company.
- Verify accuracy of customer loading utilizing RF unit outside loading application as well as a physical count. Efficiently communicate with Customer Service Department and hold all outside loading slips for customer loads that were not completely loaded.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including days, nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Company: Fleet Farm
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Waupaca, WI
Application Deadline: N/A