This Job Listing is about Tesla in Utrecht, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 2022
About the job
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla that is our mission.
Our Parts Advisors play an important role in service operations, offering fundamental support to our Service Centers and Mobile Service.
- Organize: You source and allocate parts as needed to fulfil our service commitments. You will also be responsible for receiving, picking and shipping. We trust you to run flawless warehouse management, enabling the Service teams to deliver excellence
- Ensure quality: Receiving parts, we trust you to ensure the quality and accuracy of parts and paperwork delivered. Your diligence equals efficient Service appointments and effective workflow
- Coordinate & Collaborate: To ensure parts availability you collaborate across teams and work closely with suppliers. You review jobs and plan accordingly, following and communicate quickly about changes
- Communicate: To provide a seamless experience for our customers, you keep a high level of communication with local Service teams and suppliers
- Multi-task: To provide excellent support you handle multiple priorities with efficiency, organize workload and solve problems proactively. You make sure that we always are able to serve customers on time, and never lose sight of the big picture
- Experienced: You have professional experience within warehousing and logistics, preferably from automotive industries
- Interested & fast learner: We don’t require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine car interest and always be eager to learn more
- A skilled communicator: You speak and write English well, and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully
- Digitally savvy: You have the ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- Flexible team player: You like collaborating closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team. This may include weekends as well as morning and evening shifts
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
Join the mission.
Note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Utrecht, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A