Website Johnson & Johnson
This Job Listing is about Johnson Johnson in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
Patient Care Advisor
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Johnson & Johnson has an immediate opening at Janssen for Patient Care Advisor role in Cape Town, South Africa.
Overall Purpose Of This Job
You will primarily be responsible for the implementation and management of the Janssen South Africa patient support programs “PSPs” which includes patient education to advance the safe, effective, and appropriate use of Janssen products. Through quality engagements you will collaborate with a diverse set of internal and external partners addressing the needs of patients and prescribers.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- One-on-one patient education sessions to educate patients on their prescribed Janssen product and the correct administration technique.
- Provide reimbursement guidance and support through a high level of understanding of funders and reimbursement protocols to HCPs and patients, to help secure the best possible outcome for the patients.
- Effective management of the re-motivation & re-script reminder service to patients and HCPs.
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to patients, HCPs, practice staff and other relevant partners through quality engagements.
- Collaborate across various external customers which includes patients, HCPs, nurses, practice staff, pharmacies and treatment centers.
- Strong planning and reporting activities to improve responsibilities and program enhancements.
- Maintain awareness of the external environment, adding new value and insights. Use insights to uncover meaningful unmet needs and encourage and support internal collaboration across levels, crafting effective solutions.
- Ongoing PSP awareness to external customers highlighting value of services.
- Plan annual patient support information meetings with external customers.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Bachelor of Nursing degree and currently registered with the SA Nursing Council.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years patient support and patient education experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient in English & Afrikaans. Proficient in another South African language is not a requirement but would be beneficial
- Must have a strong knowledge of the funder and reimbursement landscape in South Africa.
- Strong people engagement skills required as this position has a strong focus on people engagement.
- Work involves driving daily as well as regular overnight country trips.
- Strong administrative skills required to ensure that you are performing the required PSP responsibilities effectively.
- Result oriented, self-motivated & hardworking for growth
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast paced environment and perform well with agility.
- Must be computer literate in E-mail, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in South Africa are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
When appointing potential candidates in South Africa, the Employment Equity and Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Legislation will be considered
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
South Africa-Western Cape-Cape Town-
Janssen Pharmaceutica (Pty.) Ltd. (8490)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A