This work as a career listing is about Roche in Budapest, Hungary 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a global healthcare company – founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland, offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions (even after the pandemic situation).
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The People Support Solutions (PSS) organization brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers’ future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a People & Culture (P&C) Business Partner (Advisory) you partner flexibly and mostly virtually with leaders across the globe, offering on-demand, ad-hoc support on Business Partnering topics that need more immediate or short-term guidance and value creation. With a good understanding of the business needs and the business context and an excellent ability to apply key P&C concepts, policies and processes, you provide coaching, guidance and support to leaders to help them diagnose and translate their business needs into immediate P&C approaches and ensure effective implementation of solutions in partnership with other chapters. You are a trusted member of the Business Partner Chapter and closely integrated into the PSS organization.
As a qualified expert, you are:
- Providing immediate short-term strategic guidance to leaders on strategic P&C needs such as succession and talent management, performance management, goal setting, development planning, reward & compensation management and organizational set-up, transformations (change management and redundancies), employee wellbeing (reintegration processes and time management), career paths, resolution of conflicts, employee representation topics and relocation, depending on the scope of the request
- Leveraging a strong understanding of global P&C processes to consult, advice and train both business leaders as well as P&C leaders on system and process related topics
- Delivering first-class support, advice and coaching to leaders specifically when new processes or projects (e.g. global grading) are rolled out
- Being a trusted partner to leaders in all aspects of P&C generalist areas, grasping a broad range of generalist P&C topics and be able to thoughtfully diagnose, evaluate and propose fit-for-purpose approaches including weighing risks and benefits of options
- Ensuring alignment and execution of established policies, procedures and global P&C initiatives
- Gathering and analyzing data and P&C or business metrics to make critical decisions; sharing insights with leaders and recommends innovative solutions based on the P&C decision principles that support the culture, strategic direction and resources
- Participating in globalegional squads for deployment of key P&C initiatives or new system launches
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
- Strong customer centricity, end-to-end accountability, problem-solving skills, growth & agile mindset in ambiguous situations, deep passion for learning and growth
- Excellent communication and coaching skills, experience in managing stakeholders globally and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience and understanding of how to navigate complex reporting relationships and attend to multiple cultures
- Strong relationship building/networking and influencing skills and collaborative style, ability to work effectively as a valuable partner and trusted advisor to all levels of management
- Strong knowledge and capability for interpreting and communicating employment laws and policy
- Ability to provide difficult feedback to employees, managers and leaders at all levels to avoid and resolve conflict
- 3-7 years of experience in a similar role (eg. positions focusing on labor law, People Relations, HR Business Partnering)
- Excellent written and spoken command in English.
In exchange we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Loyalty & Parental Leave, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A