Website Lloyds Banking Group
This work as a career listing is about Lloyds Banking Group in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re motivated by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a different to customers, businesses and communities, and creating a great place for our colleagues to work and thrive. Our People and Property teams put colleague and workplace experience at the centre of everything we do, ensuring people who work here feel trusted, supported and empower to be at their best.
Lloyds Banking Group is also fully committed to inclusion and diversity and we are looking to bring in people who will bring something different to our business.
As a People Partner, you will work alongside senior leaders to build and embed an outstanding people strategy. Partners support business leaders in implementing these plans, using their expertise to influence and support the building of propositions and products across the Group. In this role, you’ll play a key role in coaching and challenging business leaders, using the positive relationships you develop to support the strategy and influence the culture and core values of the business.
If you’re a passionate, collaborative colleague and have experience or a desire to develop in any of the below, we’d really love to hear from you.
Location of the role is flexible. The Consumer Relationships business encompasses our community bank branch networks, digital bank, customer services and customer financial assistance teams, alongside our current account, payments and savings products teams. These teams are based across the UK, and some travel will be required to support these teams
- HR professional who can partner with key internal customers and act as their people business partner, working with P&P colleagues to deliver against their requirements.
- Grow capability, whilst personally investing in the growth of your own and others’ capabilities elsewhere in the organisation through mentoring and developing informal coaching relationships.
- Develop the business area people strategy in line with the Group people strategy to enable the business to be successful, driving our Group purpose and values.
- Analyse key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
- Supports your business in the application of functional or operational policies and participates in developing policy frameworks
- Leads and delivers required outcomes for a portfolio of projects linked to business transformation
- HR expertise
- Strong relationship management, influencing and coaching
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive, energy, and the ability to act with pace
- Ability to handle ambiguity and balance changing priorities
- Innovative and good at problem solving
- Collaborative team member
- Ability to prioritise and focus on what matters maintaining resilience
- Ability to interrogate and analyse multiple data sources
- Organisational and commercial awareness
- Commitment to life-long learning
What you’d get in return
We’ll give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- A discretionary performance share bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Company: Lloyds Banking Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A