Website Old Mutual South Africa
This Job Listing is about Old Mutual South Africa in Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
We want YOU to join our vibrant brand. We are looking for dynamic individuals who have a passionate entrepreneurial spirit, with excellent interpersonal skills and who is up for the challenge.
The role at a glance is about championing our valued customers to achieve their lifetime goals by identifying their financial needs, providing sound financial advice, recommending and implementing “fit for purpose” financial plans and solutions. It entails generating leads through networking and relationship building, resulting in ongoing customer interaction and relationship management.
· Free Adviser Academy Learning Programme which will qualify you to operate as a Personal Financial Adviser
· Payment of a Living Allowance during the first three months of completing the Adviser Academy Learning Programme for accreditation as a licenced Financial Adviser
· Upon successful completion of the Adviser Academy Learning Programme and accredited to operate as a Financial Adviser you will receive Market competitive remuneration in the form of Commission & Advice Fees, Medical Aid, Group Life, Funeral and Disability cover
· Flexible working hours
· A great culture with people who do great things every day
· Development coach/mentor and continuous learning programmes
If you are a self-starter, with outstanding networking and relationship building skills then apply for our Financial Advisor positions to unleash your potential and be your exceptional best every day!
· Networking & leading with Influence
· Agile Innovation that makes a difference
· Disciplined Execution and Tenacity
· Senior Certificate (Matric / Grade 12/ NQF 4)
A valid Driver’s License with your own vehicle or access to a vehicle
Western Cape and Eastern cape
Company: Old Mutual South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A